Effective Pest Control Service in Evergreen
Do you find too many spider webs in your house? Do rats damage the food or clothes inventory in your shop? These signs indicate pest infestation and you must get rid of this issue as soon as possible. To hire pest control Evergreen experts, you can contact our trusted company. Female Choice Pest Control is an established name in the city. People prefer our company to book pest control services.
Different pests such as bed bugs, rodents, cockroaches, ants, spiders and birds can be eradicated with help of our services. You would not find such good quality services at affordable prices at any other company. The booking process is quite simple. You just have to call us and tell us the preferred time and correct address. For your convenience, we can also provide same-day service. For more details, you can call us.
Female Choice Pest Control is one of the most reliable and customer-friendly companies regarding the extermination of pests. With the latest technology tools and safe methods, we can control pest infestation without any hassle. We have been offering effective and safe pest control services in Sliverdale and its surrounding areas for more than 20 years. With our magnificent services & immediate customer response, Our staff is composed entirely of highly skilled professionals who will provide with best results & 100% money-back guarantee. Our team of experts gives pest control services in Sliverdale and gives the best solutions for all your pest-related issues. Call us on 0734779965 to book pest control services.
What Attracts Pests to a Property?
Some homes and offices are more vulnerable to pest infestation than others. It happens because of loopholes that people often leave for pests. Firstly, the holes, cracks, voids and gaps in the walls, windows and doors become easy access points for pests.
Secondly, an ample quantity of food and water attracts pests. If you don’t store food properly or don’t clean the house or properly, you would face pest infestation more frequently. Lastly, the presence of tiny insects can also attract bigger pests. If you are able to fix these factors, then you would restrict the entry of pests into your home.
Health Hazards Associated with Pest Infestation
You must book treatments like ant control Evergreen, bird control, spider control and rat control at least once a year to prevent the health hazards caused by pests.
- Many diseases such as Hantavirus, Salmonellosis, Typhoid, Plague and Anthrax are spread by pests. The diseases can be transmitted by touching the infected pests or by inhaling their dander. The minute particles of pest droppings and shed skin could worsen the symptoms of a disease like asthma.
- Small parasites feed on the blood of many pests like possums, birds and rodents. These parasites may enter a property with pests. With time, humans become their hosts and fall sick.
- Mental health gets badly affected because of pests. Phobia of many pests can develop. Insomnia, memory loss and depression can develop because of improper sleep.
- Whenever a dangerous pest like an ant, spider or wasp bites or stings a human, severe pain is experienced. It happens because of the allergic reaction triggered by venom.
- Even dead animals on the premises of a property could be dangerous for humans. Toddlers and household pets can touch the infected dead animal by mistake. The bacteria and germs spread around the dead bodies and become the reason for infections.
If you feel that there is no way to prevent these health risks, then you are wrong! You can get in touch with Female Choice Pest Control at any time. We have the right tools and products that are beneficial in pest eradication. We would also sanitise the place properly after removing dead and living pests from a residential or commercial property.
Top 3 Pest Control Techniques
Professionals at Female Choice Pest Control make use of various techniques for pest removal. These strategies can be customised according to pest types and the severity of pest infestation. These methods of pest control involve the use of chemicals. But, these chemicals have no side effects on health. They are odourless and hypoallergenic. Among all the methods, the top three methods that experts use to exterminate pests are as follows:
In this technique, a poisonous gas is used to kill the pests. The gas comes out of a machine. This method is extensively used for eradicating pests like birds, bees and wasps. The fumigation method is used when the area of pest infestation is open. The gas suffocates the pests and destroys them within a few hours. The impact of the fumigants can remain in your yard for a few days. This is why we recommend people to stay away from the fumigated site for a few days.
Insecticides, rodenticides and other pesticides are sprayed in liquid form for pest extermination. Professionals always check the formulation of the pesticide and spray it over the pests to kill them. The residue of the pesticide remains active for a few days. This is why it is a wise idea to not mop the floor for a few days. In our services like spider control Evergreen, bird control and bed bug control, we often use pesticide sprays to exterminate pests.
Apart from pesticides, the specialists spray insect growth regulators on the pest-invaded areas. These chemicals are helpful in stopping the biological cycle of pests.
The experts tell the clients to stay away from the treated site for around 4 hours. The odours and fumes of the pesticides settle down after a few hours. Our pest control Evergreen experts use odourless and hypoallergenic products to kill pests.
This method is used for killing pests like termites, borers, ants, etc. In this method, the experts use a drill machine and make holes in the walls, windows, doors and floors. Then, professionals dust the pesticides in powdered form. Dusting helps in destroying the pests hidden deep inside the wood or foundation. This method is preferred for killing pests in a confined zone.
Processes of Pest Control Services
Our customer-friendly and accommodating pest control team will reach the site at the decided time without wasting your time. Here is an overview of the process of pest control we will use:
- Whether you need pest control services in your home or commercial space or a general check of your property for pests, we will come to your site and inspect it properly.
- Even if you want bird control/removal services, we will thoroughly inspect your place before starting any work.
- We use the latest technology tools to examine and find pests of all kinds. Our thermal cameras and moisture meters help us to find infestation that is usually extremely challenging to locate.
- All the reports of our inspection come in colour photos and in-depth details about each and every pest we have found. If you need an inspection that meets the industry standards and reports that can help you with official documentation, contact us.
- Depending upon what we find during the inspection, we will lay out a customised plan with recommendations of which treatment would be the most suitable for your situation.
- Our services are tested to be the highest quality treatments available.
- Our experienced professionals will reach your site and completely eradicate any infestations.
We will set up any necessary barriers or other solutions for preventive care. Once the pest issue has been solved, we will leave the area for some time and arrive later to check again.
Some Surprising Facts about Pest Infestation
At the onset of every season, you would notice some pests in your house or workplace. Pests and humans are part of this ecosystem. So, you would be amazed to know some facts about pest infestation:
- Cockroaches can survive without a head for up to 7 days.
- The birds and their droppings are responsible for transmitting more than 60 diseases.
- An average ant work takes almost 250 naps in a day.
- Three miles of distance can be covered by a cockroach in just one hour.
- Rodents carry over 200 pathogens on their bodies.
- Houseflies have taste buds on their feet.
- You would not feel the pain of a bed bug bite immediately because they inject anaesthetics into the human body to numb the bitten site.
Q. How long do pest control services last?
The impact of pest control service can last up to a year. But, if your house is susceptible to seasonal pests more frequently, you should hire pest control specialists quarterly.
Q. Is the procedure of pest control service time-consuming?
No, the pest control procedure is not time-consuming. Within a few hours, our team would inspect the property and spray the pesticides. Our professionals also quickly remove the eggs and nests of different pests.
Q. Do you provide emergency pest control services in Evergreen ?
Yes, Female Choice Pest Control offers emergency pest control services. If you need pest control treatments urgently, feel free to contact us. Our team will be there at your home or office on the same day.
Q. What is the price of pest control services in Evergreen ?
The price of the service is based on several factors such as the intensity of pest infestation, pest species and the area of the property. To get a quote, you can call us.
Q. What are the aspects that you can consider while choosing pest control services?
You can consider aspects like the experience of professionals, affordability, quality of products, and treatment type while choosing pest control services.
Location: Evergreen SA, Australia